Thursday, April 9, 2009

April FOOLS Day!

I joined the Denny's breakfast club; Liam and I go share a grand slam every once in a while. I don't know why but it tasted REALLY good this morning and we ate every bite. Liam even insisted on eating the Lemon out of my water. (He ate the whole thing without puckering once!) Ruth ended up "getting" Marcus by scrounging around until she found a cardboard box she could unfold and stick under his sheets. Since our bedroom set came today as well, we used the ruse of "Try out the new bed!" as a cover to getting him. She was very satisfied with her trick she thought up all by herself.

1 comment:

Paula said...

What clever cute children you have. Ruthie is for sure a nut. Got to love the whole pink t-shirt thing. I would do the same thing, I think.