
Well ultrasound attempt #2 was a bit more successful at determining the gender of our little bun in the oven, if you couldn't tell...It's a girl. Other than the 'I told you so' from Marcus and the smarting of 'you've put on weight' from my Dr. I'm excited. I just better not swell up like a whale like I did with Ruth.
Pictures were not so good of her this time, she was sleeping despite the Dr. Pepper and red vines I downed before my appt. to make her wiggly. (BTW she weighed me BEFORE I got to use the restroom...) The only good pictures were of the tell tail 'void' and 'three white lines' that told us she was a she, not a he. We were also told everything looks great and she's weighing in at 1.5 lbs. Neil was excited and couldn't wait to tell Ruth, who had been trying to convince herself that she really wanted another brother. She was excited. Neil wants to give her the middle name of Sara...after Brian McCain's daughter, Sara, in his Primary class. I told him we would have to discuss all name options with dad first.









1 comment:
Congrats. That is so exciting your having a girl. Ruth is so totally a minnie you so I can only guess how cute this one will be too.
Post a Comment