We were getting ready to leave the house and Liam was the last to come so I was calling him and he finally came around the corner holding Neils pet cockroach...which surprised me because he is usually scared of it.

He looked at it in his hand for a minute, tossed it on the ground, then my sweet, sweet baby opened his mouth and said: "doopid crock-croach" and walked away. I was a bit speechless. When I told Marcus about it that night he thought it was hilarious, then he told me if the thing is right side up Liam will turn it onto its back and call it: "dead crock-croach" Where does he learn these things?
Another time we were coming into the house and Liam was dawdling in the garage and completely ignoring me when I was trying to hurry him along so I shut the big garage door knowing it would make him come. He is so funny, he looked at it, said "Ahhhhhhh!" in a not at all scared voice and turns to run to me saying "cwazy mommy!"









1 comment:
Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...
Post a Comment