Ruth had her Christmas Program at school tonight.
We got crappy seats and I got CRAPPY pictures. I'm mad at my camera and have vowed to buy a new one with my next bit of puppy money.
(Anyone want one, they are ready to go home on the 23rd, just in time to put a bow on and throw under the tree...)
I really enjoyed the program, My child didn't sing much,
no big surprise there, but they sang to my fav. singer Raffi. 
It was awesome; Ruth was a reindeer so their song was obvious, She spent most of her time checking to make sure we were watching and waving when she found us. One group of kids sang Feliz Navidad,(or 'fleece bobbi-dod' as they sang it) it was hilarious. 4 little girls sang the Spanish part solo into the microphone and the rest sang the chorus and rang bells in the background dancing a jig. I couldn't stop laughing, Kindergartners are the best.
December 18, 2008 Neil had his Christmas Program at school today. I got a great seat and okay pictures.
I'm still buying a new camera. He did really good, as he takes singing a bit more seriously than Ruth does.
Mrs. Kerry said he is doing much better at not being silly at school and she even heard him say to another little kid 'no, Mrs. Kerry wouldn't like that...' so I have some hope. :::fingers crossed::: I cant believe school is 1/2 over for the year. *sigh*









No comments:
Post a Comment