Ruth was supposed to be cleaning her room, but as usual she was playing, coloring or looking at books, anything to keep herself from cleaning. She came to me with this list after about an hour and a half:

It's a "To Do" list. That's about all I could decipher without help, but she told me what most of the rest of it said.
#1 on the list is: "Dad thave berd" (she gets the 'th' and the 'sh' mixed up sometimes)
#2 "Porde (mcuces seenme)" I think it was supposed to say 'Christmas Party' Or now that im looking at it, maybe it says ‘Party Marcus and me’ (?)
#3 "Dad sgrub tuelet" (woo hoo mom hates scrubbing the toilet!)
#4 "Crafts raat Gramos" not sure if she got lost writing 'at' or what but I'm sure grandma is excited (right? :)
#5 "Tent ledrs" she was going to make a tent under the table and write more letters.
I love it when she makes lists; she is also practicing her cursive (self taught no less)









No comments:
Post a Comment