Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Sorry to everyone who finds videos annoying, Liam was being so funny last night I couldn’t resist. He has this book “My first Animal Book” and if you are busy doing stuff when he decides he wants to ‘read’ it with you, he gets your attention by slapping your arm continuously until you look. It’s just a picture book and he has to point out every animal and he won’t stop slapping you until you acknowledge him and he usually has the animal sound he will continue to make until you say “yes, a cow says ‘mooo’ good job!” I’ve learned that if I am watching T.V., on the computer or cooking I must stop and ‘read’ the book or face serious bruises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I love your videos-please don't stop. Liam is a little crack up. That is so funny what he does to get your attention. I love these almost two year olds.
Post a Comment