
Does it seem to anyone else, that Halloween just keeps getting creepier and creepier?
I really hate those motion censored, life-sized ghouls that scream or talk or even just stare at you as you walk by. This particular one pulled its head off. They take ten years off my life every time I turn around and catch one looking at me. (Big Santa statues do the same thing.)

I seriously got heart palpitations walking down this aisle. I had to force myself to touch the snakes just to prove they were fake. Liam was funny, he wasn’t really scared, but he kept saying "Ahhh geery...Ahhh geery" ('geery' = 'scary') while we walked down the Halloween section. They had life-size, fake, dead... things, hanging from the ceiling that really creped me out. Is that how you spell creped? I thought it was ‘creeped’ but my spell check is saying otherwise. FYI.

Neil was experiencing some kind of manly euphoria; there were bins and bins of all manner of cutting implements and he couldn’t try each and every one out fast enough!

He has now added ‘pirate’ to his ever growing list of Halloween costume ideas. (That’s his ‘Arrrrr’ pirate face.) The list now stands as:
-Indiana Jones (Whip),
-Army man (big gun),
-Chef (butcher knife)
-Knight (shield and sword) and now
-Pirate (cool hat, sword, knife, gun and tattoos)
Does it seem to anyone else that he is upgrading his costume for the armory he will gain?
-Im still pushing for Dobbie.









1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Dobbie would be hilarious!
Post a Comment