


September 23, 2008
These pictures made me chuckle when I put them on the computer and compared our expressions in each picture.
Liam came running into my room the other day yelling “Nee-ak!” repeatedly. I didn’t know what he was saying until I noticed he was holding out a toy snake!
We have a little neighbor boy that’s about 8; his name is Jeremy. Neil thinks the kid is his best friend. He is always popping his head over the fence and talking to Neil so you can see why he would think that right? Neil is always coming in with tales of what “Germany” tells him.
Liam is always asking to go ‘weem’ in the swing outside.
He was also patting my foot today saying ‘toozh’ (rhymes with luge, that one man bobsled thingy) I later learned it meant ‘toes’
Neil told me Sunday morning that he needed some 'mouth flosh' real quick before we left.









2 comments:
Megan you are so pretty. I didn't realize you and Liam have the same eyes. What a lucky kid.
That is a crack up what your boys are saying. I love the mouth flosh. I had to laugh. Loved your pictures of you and Liam. Great expressions.
Post a Comment