Friday, August 8, 2008

Ruth and Hill Graduate!





May 9, 2008
Ruthie just told me that her French fries are all “Pushy and Tushy” (soggy). She just called a Funeral a “froonial” and a palm tree a “pom-pom tree” and we were looking for a graduation card for Uncle Travis E. and she kept calling it a “congraduation card” so we decided to forgo buying one and made one that said that on it.
May 15, 2008 Ruth Graduated from Preschool today!
May 19, 2008 At family home evening we had a graduation party for Uncle Trav, Ruth and Sawyer.
May 20, 2008
I did my visiting teaching today…well we went swimming and called it such, but I didn’t get in the water, so one of the ladies we V.T. held on to Neil for a little bit. When we went to Grandma Holly’s house a little later, Neil was telling her all about how brave he was. So I reminded him that he held onto…I forgot her name for a moment so I called her Sister what’s-her-bucket and he goes: “Oh yeah…but I was so brave when Sister…Bucket helped me!” I love kids.
May 22, 2008 Hillarie Graduated, Party at Her house for Ruth and Hill.
May 23, 2008 Hills B-Day! Yeah! Neil and Luke were outside playing and I looked out at them just as they both pulled their pants down and started peeing on Louie, the dog. Callie and I got to the door at the same time and we both yelled “HEY!” Neil turned to look and peed all over Luke! May 24, 2008
Neil just said: “Mom, Satan tells me to do bad things…but I'm disobeying him.”

No comments: