We went to the World Wildlife Park. I had no idea how far away that place was. It was really cool to feed the Giraffes though. Liam wasn't sure about that llama. it kept getting right in his face.
Yes, that is where I live…the best country in the universes. Marcus and I were married in the Mesa Arizona Temple on January 5, 2002. We have 4 kids; Ruth, born 2/03/03; Neil, born 9/04/04, Liam born 12/31/06 and Adele, born 7/22/09. Marcus works as a Mechanical Engineer and I have the great privilege of staying at home trying to keep it clean and raising a few of the most wonderful little turkeys...ever. Ruth is loving life, getting to play on the big kid playground at school; Neil is in preschool and looking forward to starting Kindergarten when he gets to ride the bus; Liam is a wonderful little man trying to grow up way too fast and Adele is an adorable baby that is perfect in every way. I could not ask for more in my little world. I love my life, don’t you?
No comments:
Post a Comment