



<--That's us at a Firefighter museum in Tempe.

May 3, 2008
Neil- “Mom can I have a gorilla bar?”
Mom- “What is a gorilla bar?”
Neil- “That thing with nuts and chocolate chips at grandmas.”
Mom- “Oh a granola bar!”
Neil- “Yeah, a gorilla bar.”
A little later…
Neil- “Mom can I bring my baboon stick in the house?”
Mom- “Yes, you can bring your Bamboo stick in.”
Ruth: “Why do they call it an i-pod when they go in your ears?”
Since president Hinckley died, Neil has been saying in his prayers “Please bless Uncle Monson and Uncle David” I got the Uncle Monsoon , but it took me a minute to figure out that Uncle David was “Bishop Davis”
Neil- “Mom can I have a gorilla bar?”
Mom- “What is a gorilla bar?”
Neil- “That thing with nuts and chocolate chips at grandmas.”
Mom- “Oh a granola bar!”
Neil- “Yeah, a gorilla bar.”
A little later…
Neil- “Mom can I bring my baboon stick in the house?”
Mom- “Yes, you can bring your Bamboo stick in.”
Ruth: “Why do they call it an i-pod when they go in your ears?”
Since president Hinckley died, Neil has been saying in his prayers “Please bless Uncle Monson and Uncle David” I got the Uncle Monsoon , but it took me a minute to figure out that Uncle David was “Bishop Davis”









No comments:
Post a Comment