Friday, November 13, 2009

I bought this little blue bike at Savers when Ruth was about a year old. It was such a good price and in perfect shape, I couldn't pass it up. She rode it until she was almost five and then passed it down to Neil who was already pushing being to big for it.
Ruth - January 2006

Neil - February 2009
This is shortly after we took the training wheels off and he was smashing into everything he looked at...like this---> Poor Ruth.
This week my boy baby got on the micro viper and pedaled away and the only documentation I have of it is on my cell phone.
*sob* <--not sure if that emotion is for my lost camera ('depths of despair') or the fact that Liam is riding a 2 wheeler and thinking he is oh so rad. At least he still thinks he is cooler for having 4 wheels total instead of Neil's 2.
I just had a thought, maybe my lost camera is wherever my lost car keys are! I should go clean my house.
found my camera! Not to thrilled with this picture though, what was I thinking taking a picture from that angle? I just told him to get dressed so we could go take a better one and he came to me like this saying "How I look?"
What a goof! (he's not wearing anything behind that outfit!)

No comments: