Sunday, November 16, 2008

After (sometimes not so) Patiently waiting for dad to finish his "Saturday Daddy" business (mowing the lawn, getting rid of the stack of flagstones so Liam stays off the garbage cans, fixing a sprinkler, 2 trips to Home Depot...etc.) Dad took the kids to the park so Neil could show off his (sometimes not so) cool bike skills: .
EVERY time I have told Neil to "watch out for Liam", "Don’t drive on Renee's grass!" or some other such warning, he has been like a magnet and gone right to it and destroyed it. I videotaped them going down the hill at the same time and Neil totaly plowed her over when he turned to look at her. Hillarie was horrified that I was laughing.

Liam got tired of the park after a while and after announcing that he was all done he decided to go home. He just got on his scooter and started leaving. I didnt lose track of him or anything but I wanted to see how far he would go by himself. Im not sure how far he would have gone if a train hadnt gone by, but he got about 6 house lengths away.
This is what happens when I grill; I totally killed the hot dogs.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks a bunch! I don't need anything but i will let you know. By the way those hot dogs look like they exploded. (I have done that my self before)

Stephanie Evans said...

This is Travis. Oh my gosh that is the funniest video, I watched it like 10 times in a row laughing so hard my stomach hurt. You should put that on youtube. Anyways, I can't believe how big everyone is getting. See you guys soon.

Katie said...

Megan I like my hotdogs best that way.