Monday, September 28, 2009

This past weekend I went out to eat twice...and Twice the group felt incomplete. On Saturday I went out to eat with my Mother-&-Sisters-in-law after the Broadcast to Olive Garden. There were 5 of us total and Im not sure if it's standard practise to bring out 6 breadsticks each time...or if the waitress was hoping to see a jump and dive for it kinda rumble when the last lonely breadstick was sitting in the basket saying "eat me im tasty!" Personally I think they should put two or 3 per person like they do when its just the 2 of you... :)
Megan <-- addicted to carbs.
She also brought us 6 after dinner mints; we decided that the 6th breadstick and Mint were for our Other Sister in Buffalo. Here you Go Stephanie!
we deffinitely missed you Steph, and so did our Waitress!

My oldest and younger brothers treated the rest of us (Hillarie and I) to dinner for my moms b-day on Sunday. (Oh, my mom was there too :) we went to the Roaring Fork in Scottsdale. It was pretty tasty but we missed Travis who couldnt make it up from the border on such short notice. (Myles was in town buying a fixer-upper truck for the day) (Me, Hillarie, My mom, Myles (older bro) Christine (Tyler's girlfriend) and Tyler (little bro)) Good times, we missed you Trav!

1 comment:

Stephanie Evans said...

Awww, and those are my two most favorite things at Olive Garden!!! (Oh, and salad I guess) But I totally agree- we have been to Olive Garden with a big group and they bring out only enough breadsticks for one per person and expect us to be satisfied! Um, hello!!! We are planning on gorging ourselves tonight, whatta ya think?! :) Well since I can't eat via picture I may have to go find some snacks in the kitchen. :)Thanks for thinking of me!