Thursday, October 1, 2009

(sitting on the couch waiting for Ruth's ride to school)
Neil- "Mom can i brush your hair?"
Mom- "Sure" (I love to have my hair brushed so I'm always telling them they can if they want ;)
Neil (after brushing for a bit)- Mom you should get bump-its.
Mom- "Oh really?"
Neil- "you can wear them every day and they make you look girly...there all done, can i take a picture now?"
Mom- "Sure"
My kids love infomercials just as much as I do. Just the other day Ruth watched an infomercial on the "Ped egg" (makes your feet smooth i guess) and after she watched for a bit she came into the kitchen where I was cooking and I knew exactly what she was going to do... she nonchalantly looked at my feet and after 'secretly' examining them for a bit said: "Mom, would you like a ped egg?" I'm feeling very self conscious now... Oh yes, and Neil talked my mom into getting me a Slanket or 'snuggie' for my birthday, I actually really like it.


She has a "Are you really that dumb" look on her face for a good reason. I was grocery shopping yesterday and this woman walked by me and started gushing over my little boy. "oh look at that! I see the purple, its a little boy! He is so handsome! You are very lucky." Yes, I am. My eyes and brain work together better than yours obviously do.

No comments: