Thursday, September 10, 2009

Liam


(every time we go to Target)- "That dog has ketchup on its eye! That's silly!"
(right after the light turned green)- "HEY! Get out of our way people!" (I hope this doesn't reflect badly on me, he had to learn it from someone. My grandma would probably say I had road rage. She always said my Grandpa did. I still laugh at the thought of my Grandpa cursing someone out and laying on the horn. K that sound like he actually did do that...he DIDN'T have road rage, (i don't either))
(whenever the subject of "time" is brought up) - "It's thirty-an-o-clock!"
(a conversation Liam and mom had at lunch today)- "Look it's dad!" (pointing at a picture on the fridge)
mom- "I love dad"
Liam- "I love you"
Mom- "I love you too! I love my family!"
Liam "I love food."
Mom- (laughing) "I love food too!"
Liam- "An shoes, an Grandma...Poop is gross, an..." (I forgot what else he listed off I was laughing) "What are you doing with that pen mom?"
Mom- "Writing down some cute things you say"
Liam- "can I write down some cute things?"
Mom- "Sure"
"polka-dots an ME!"

Mom- "Go to bed"
Liam- "It's NOT bedtime!"
Mom- "It is PAST bedtime"
Liam- "It's noooot, it's...clock...and a four. It's Daytime....It's FRIDAY!"

Poor kid was saying all the words he thought might be able to keep him from having to go to bed. I actually gave in because they were all wound up and he and Neil would have played for an hour.

Liam- (playing with 3 new tennis balls for the dog) "One, four five!" Mom there are three balls! All nice and cozy in the case!"

Liam- "I want chocolate milk"
Mom- "Not right now"
Liam- "DON'T EVER TALK TO ME! I'm not happy with you MOM!"

No comments: