
Adele
Adele doesn't do anything that makes me laugh out loud, but she makes me smile all the time...I lied...she passes gas and burps so loud that Marcus can pass his own off as hers and the kids totally believe him. (she doesn't smell though)
ANYWAY totally not the direction I was hoping to go with this, I was going to say that Adele has started talking in her own little way. She cooed for the first time when I was talking with her in California. We were in the Anne Geddes store in Downtown Disney actually and all the workers were looking over my shoulder oohing and ahhing. She was just showing off. :) It was fabulous though and I caught the second time on video. I will put that on later if I can get it uploaded.









1 comment:
Ok, that was hilarious. I can't wait til my kids talk!
Post a Comment