My sweetest wonderful (yes, I have 4 wonderfuls, but she is the sweetest of them all... right now at least.) turned 2 months old 2 days ago. I took her to get her picture taken yesterday and she kept giving me these little smirks. When I look at the picture I see her thinking "Yeah, your amusing mom..."
"...but your juuuuust not DAD." He always gets the best smiles and the first laugh out of our babies! I told him he was coming with next time so I could get one of the fabulous smiles she gives him. Adele loves her daddy and arches her back to try to find him when she hears his voice. Marcus is also the best at putting babies to sleep and getting them to calm down. I don't think I have enough patience :( but then again maybe I don't try hard and (maybe find it easier to just pass them off in the evenings to dad?) He is rewarded with smiles and giggles though right? (not to mention a grateful wife who doesn't scream in frustration like a fishmongers wife:)









No comments:
Post a Comment