Monday, September 21, 2009

Have any of you ever seen that absolutely ridiculous commercial where the lady is squeezing the little restaurant ketchup packets into a big bottle for her fridge? Guess what I caught myself doing yesterday... .I know, it so much worse than the commercial!
*though i did not lick the packages after I squeezed all their contents out... I have this gallon zip lock bag that I put condiment packages in because I cant just...throw away...food. We never use them though so I thought, why not put them in a bottle so we can use them??? Then I realized what I was doing and I felt like such a dork! Luckily it didn't last to long. I "married" my BBQ sauces and used the empty one for chick-fil-a sauce. Mr. Honey Bear is still frighfully low so I may be making a stop off at KFC for some yummie biscuits, they always give you way too much butter and Honey. I'm also on a mission to find the perfect bottle for all my taco bell taco sauce packets... Maybe an old soy sauce or tapatio bottle? Sadly I just refilled mine, but if any of you are nearing the bottom of the bottle I would love to recycle it for you... :)

Megan <--- Really?

(I just did the same thing in my bathroom with all the little hotel bottles Marcus brings home)

1 comment:

Stephanie Evans said...

Oh my gosh, you crack me up! But honestly I can see myself doing that too. I hate throwing away food.