Saturday, September 12, 2009

If you remember this post from last year, you will probably think I'm a little wacko for making this post, but Christmas is going to be a little different this year so we have to start early out of necessity. (Besides I might need a little distraction while I'm laid up *again* after this surgery. If you are at all interested this is what I'm thinking of doing this year:
An Art Apron for Ruth.
Some Baby Legs for Adele.
A Cape of his own for Liam. (Orange with Lightning McQueen, his request)
A Jedi Robe for Neil...although, he is now saying he wants this for Halloween so I will have to start brainstorming again for him...maybe this? i would of course need one for Liam...and am I ready for all the crying than will be a result of whacked knuckles?
One of These for each of them. (I already got my towels for this project.)
A gift to share :) Its going over our big kitchen table to accommodate them all though... I may need some over sized pillows or something.
I wish I had room for one of these, How fun would this project be? I would totally make it just to make it if I hadn't donated our old entertainment center.

We will see how it goes, I'm excited to get started though. (Even if it isn't October yet!)

2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Fun websites!!! I want to make those hooded towels. I wonder if my sewing machine could handle it :)

Paula said...

Those projects are too cute. It is never too early to start for Christmas! Good luck with the projects.