Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ruth
I love looking over Ruth's homework. If it's not something on the back of the page she started doodling when she finished the front, It's the embellishments (click on her paper to see it better) she added to the actual work. My favorite part of this one is the egg under the chicken. I had to laugh out loud. And the options she gave for the word "bat" im surprised she didnt give us an option for "pen" too!
Last night, she was working on her penmanship and was making the letter 8 over and over. It ended up looking like a winter scene with 8 snowmen, or actually a snowman family. Is she going to be like her Auntie Aubs and be an artist? Hmmm we will just have to see, those peanuts arent bad...

(Right after getting home)
Ruth- "Mom, I was playing with my friend Damon and we like to play a game called Ghostbusters so I need a shirt with a little ghost on it, and a red circle with a line over it. So can I make it right now? I have a shirt I want to color it on. (runs to her room) See? Damon is asking his mom right now if he can make one too so can I?"

Wow Ghostbusters? Im totally going to let her make this shirt Im fascinated to see how it will turn out. I will keep you updated. :)

No comments: