Friday, August 28, 2009

When Hillarie left for Africa (click HERE to see her blog) the only thing I wanted her to bring me home was a nativity, I didn't tell her that though because I didn't want her to stress out about trying to find one, so I told her to bring me some fabric to make a baby blanket for Adele out of. She brought me some bright red fabric with fish on it that the women there use as skirts, little girl dresses, and baby slings. She said kids as small as Neil would be playing and working with a baby on their backs like it was an extension of themselves. Maybe I will strap Adele on their backs regularly so when they start complaining about walking around the store or cleaning their room I will have a fabulous rebuttal.
Liam keeps asking me to: "put me on your piggy back", I thought that was a little harsh. I may still have some extra baby weight, but name calling is unnecessary. :)



She also brought me a Nativity!



Can you believe it? She read my mind! I'm looking forward to decking the halls already, and I have started my mental Christmas shopping. (actually it's all being bookmarked on my computer) I usually don't start buying Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving, but I'm making a lot of it this year and may have to break my own rule...
My brother was looking at my pictures and when I got my camera back from him It had a few new ones on it:
Who's children are these anyway?

No comments: