Friday, August 28, 2009

My little Missy has been feeling better today, I think she is still a little sore but she doesn't cry when I pick her up. I was carrying her around this morning while I cleaned the kitchen and she was just snoozing, but she would cry when I put her down (I don't have the touch, Marcus is the BEST at laying babies down) so periodically when I would look down to check to make sure she still looked comfy all I would see was the top of her cute little dark head:I had just finished scrubbing the remnants of the green eggs from my skillet...No they hadn't been sitting so long they turned green, although that's about what my house looks like. Its quite depressing how fast it gets messy these days. The green eggs were the only way to cajole them down Neils throat instead of the Fruity Pebbles he had requested, AGAIN.
Anyway, I'm not sure if it was all the noise I had made or some water sprinkling waking her up, but when I looked down:
She was looking right into my eyes. My heart seriously melted. Why am I so lucky? I have everything I always wanted and can think of nothing extraordinary about my life that would make me so deserving. It is a mystery to me, but I'm so grateful for the blessings I have received. Oh that little twerp just pooped her pants again! (It was getting a little sappy there, had to lighten things up a bit. She did just poop again though.)

No comments: