

Isn't she gorgeous?!? Aren't you jealous!?! I sure would be.
My poor baby had a bit of a rough day; she was crabbier this morning (early this morning) than usual I was a tad concerned that maybe she was coming down with something. Apparently I wasn't concerned enough to bring it up with the Dr. when I took her in at 9:30 for her 1 month check up. She weighed in at 9 lbs. 11 oz. (50%) and was 20.75" long(25%). Hooray Adele! I'm going to have to do something with Neil and Liam for her next apt. though, Liam had to go potty right as the Dr. came in and he kept touching stuff and then sucking his thumb and once he was even touching his eye! GROSS! Throughout the day though when I would pick her up she would cry like she was hurting it made me feel so bad, that I didn't want to touch her and she spent most of the day on a blanket. We decided to give her until tomorrow to see if she was feeling better before we took her back to the Dr. I gave her some Motrin and a hot (or that side of luke-warm) bath and she seems to be feeling better, we will see how she is tomorrow. Poor girl.









1 comment:
I love it. Where did you take her to get the picture taken.
Post a Comment