----------------------------------Tyler---------------------------------
------------------Could 2 brothers look any different?----------------------
------------------------------Big brother Myles--------------------------
-----------------------------Not so little Brother Tyler-------------------How cute are my brothers? (I totally stole these pictures off Tyler's girlfriends facebook page) I told you about Travis and his amazing accomplishments with the border patrol, These are my other brothers, Myles and Tyler. They ran their first marathon together (well with a few of my uncles, cousins and some friends...and a boat load of other random people) It was the P.F.Chang's rock n' roll marathon held earlier this year in January. How awesome are they? Running a marathon has no appeal to me, I'm more of a mall walker kinda gal; but I really admire people that have that kind of drive. These pictures were taken at their second marathon in San Diego, I believe it was the P.F. Chang marathon as well, but I was too busy copy and pasting photos to read all the comments...









No comments:
Post a Comment