
Okay, this is seriously the worst picture of Ruth and Liam I think I have.
Better of Ruth and Liam, but now Neil has a funky look on his face. *sigh*All I wanted was a decent picture of them eating lunch, we have been going to Ruth's School every day this week to eat lunch in the caffeteria. They have a summer food program where they serve breakfast and Lunch, Monday through Friday, for those ages 1-18...for Free. I thought it would be a fun thing to do every once in a while when we were out and about but the kids are really, REALLY diggin' it. The first time we went we got a really good parking spot right by the caffeteria under a huge shade tree so I was pretty excited and went so far as to call it a "rockin' spot" so now every time we go Neil picks me another "rockin' spot" and we go eat. Today on the menu was little brown brickettes they called chicken nuggets; a perfect scoop of instant potatoes Liam excitedly proclaimed 'ice cream' and insisted that it was until the very end; a biscuit and their choice of canned peaches, grapes, or a banana with grape juice and chocolate milk of course. I love it because I dont have to think about what to make them for lunch, I just wish it was a little tastier than elementary caffeteria food so I could pay 2 dollars and get something I would find appetizing. Fridays are Pizza day with the Pizza coming from Pizza hut, but we're taking dad out to lunch and wont be there... Oh well, maybe next week. And maybe one of these days we will make it over for breakfast were just never up and ready to go at 7:30...









No comments:
Post a Comment