May 4, 2009
Neil wanted on the computer to play PBS.org yesterday, but I was checking my email so I told him to give me a few minutes and I would call him when I was done. He asked me 5 or 6 times in the next 10 minutes if I was done yet so I told him: "Nooo, you need to practice patience. I will let you know when I'm done. O...K...?" Not 2 minutes later he was back asking me if it was time yet. This time I was irritated so I just said "NO! Be patient!" and He said over his shoulder as he walked away,in the same tone of voice I used with him: "Im LOSING my Patience!" I thought it was pretty funny; funny enough to not be irritated anymore.
You people are supposed to be helping me out here---->
fulfil your civic duty and vote! :)









1 comment:
Awh those kids and their sneaky cuteness. Gets me everytime. :)
Post a Comment