

My mom came over on Tuesday to help me set up the quilt I'm quilting on a frame. We had just gotten back from Home Depot where we got the boards, pins and clamps when Liam found a Lizard! He was so excited, Neil came over and captured it for him and together they brought it in the house and put it in our little bug box. I asked them If I could check it out; Neil said it was sleeping, but they brought it over anyway. I was a little hesitant to touch it at first, my mom was saying how tame it was just sitting on Neils hand like that. But after I touched it my suspicions were confirmed. I took my mom aside and said "how long do you think it will take them to realize its plastic?" She started laughing because she thought it was real too! They petted it and lovingly put it in and took it out of its cage for a good 3 hours before Neil finally told me like he had known all along, that it was a toy! Too funny, but seriously, my kind of pet! Here is my quilt-

It takes up our whole Kitchen area! Marcus keeps asking me how long it's going to take... anyone up for a good old fashioned quilting bee? My only problem is the lack of space, Oh well were getting good use out of the dining room table we never use. I told the kids they have to practice their special table manners while they eat in there so it’s been good for us.









No comments:
Post a Comment