Thursday, May 28, 2009

Liam had a late nap today *need drink mom!* and *need go potty mom!* as well as *I waked up mom!* were part of the reason, but at any rate, he didn't wake up until 6 pm so I let him stay up later than Ruth and Neil. He sat on the couch with me for over an hour putting and re-putting puzzles together. I had no idea that he could do it himself! They were not incredibly difficult puzzles to put together, but I had never seen him do it before, and then to have him do 4 all by himself. Well I was impressed;
plus he was incredibly adorable sitting by me so engrossed in his little project. ( AND he only accused the puzzle of 'teasing' him once when a piece wouldn't go in just so...)

I probably have nursery to thank for his puzzle genius, they start out every week with them.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I love your family picture, very nice!