Monday, May 25, 2009

So my son has done a pretty good job of mortifying me the past 2 days. Tonight he was jumping on my bed while I was in my closet getting my jammies on while I waited for the computer to start up. (I was going to google "how to wash gasoline soaked clothes" I would have just tossed them, but it's his Wal-E shirt... that's another story anyway.) So after I got on my pj's I came and sat at the computer and not 10 seconds go by and I hear this strange giggling coming from my closet then Liam comes running out like this:

I was so embarrassed! I guess you don't realize how observant kids are until they slip up and let you know in sometimes not so subtle ways.

Now that you have all shared in my mortification let me share one more with you.

We were getting ready to leave Saturday night to take Aunt Hillarie to dinner for her Birthday (HaPpY BiRtHdAy HiLlArIe!) (She's always tells me I put dumb pictures of her on my blog so how can you go wrong with a baby picture? Now here she is turning 20! can you believe it?!?) ANYWAY I was helping Liam put his shorts on when he said: "'mells like hot dogs! (Marcus said someone was having a BBQ outside) then before I knew it he pulled open my shirt that was right in front of his face since I was leaned over, and he audibly sniffed down my shirt 3 times then said "you 'mell bad mom!" Oh my goodness I don't remember the last time I blushed like that with embarrassment! I sniffed, then made Marcus as well just to make sure he wasn't telling the truth! (little liar!) What will he do next? I'm frightened!

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is so funny, I just love Liam. I love the new family picture.