
Such a worried face, but she was so brave, never once saying 'that's enough pulling!' and every speck of blood was so exciting to her. (I'm glad she isn't afraid to have someone try to get her baby teeth out, I was like that, relentlessly trying to pull them once they showed signs of wobbles.)

Dad really tried to rip it out for 3 nights, she would yell "OOOOWW!" as loud as she could then laugh with tears in her eyes when we would complain about her "darn stubborn baby tooth and impatient big tooth". I even gave it a go after him a few times, but it wasn't until my second try on Saturday night that it finally came out,

hopefully it moves forward where its supposed to be!

I yelled with her this time, it was a bit of an unsettling feeling to rip someone else’s tooth out, beside the fact that I wish she wouldn't lose her baby teeth. It makes me so sad, I love the toothless look, but the way those big ole' teeth look in the baby face is just so out of proportion for a while, and its just another reminder that my baby is growing up way too fast. *sigh* I was lamenting the fact that I didn't have a cute little flat purse for her to put her tooth in under her pillow for the tooth fairy, but then remembered the little bear Liam got when he was born.
It's one of the ones you get from a jewelery store on valentines or something because it has a little zippered pocket we always kept a bell in until one of the kids took it out and lost it. Well it has a new job now, its the tooth fairy bear and worked out quite nicely. I just wish Ruth hadn't been so excited to share the spare change she was left in the bears tummy with the whole house at 6:30 in the morning...
I think Neil is feeling a little left out though, I caught him using both hands trying to rip out all of his bottom teeth, and Liam has me 'wiggle' his teeth after I have wiggled Ruth's.

They are quite fascinated with the whole thing, but... one at a time please...
NEWS FLASH!
Its been like 6 hours since I made this post and I have to change it. HERE is Ruth's new look!
Yep, the other one was persuaded to come out by dad this time. Ruth almost cried mercy, but Dad was determined. Were hoping that the permanent tooth will see a light and go for it instead of blazing a trail. More updates to come...









1 comment:
Pulling teeth can be torture. I like the bear, what a fun idea. I've become a slacker and sometimes forget to help the Tooth Fairy out at nights. I guess we need to get better on remembering.
Post a Comment