"Wa-da-dooing mom?" - every five minutes
"Good Plan Mom!" - He was driving me nuts in the kitchen trying to see into the mixer bowl. He dragged a chair, a big clothes tote, and a stepping stool and I almost broke my legs when I turned around not expecting them there, so I suggested he go and get the remote to watch Martha Speaks. (One of his new fav. shows, he walks around singing "Marfa beek and beek and beek...Marfa beek and beek and beek..." (The song is Martha speaks and speaks and speaks...)
"Nuu-Uhhh" - Attitude he learned from Ruth He even says it with the little shake of the head and that "Nuu-Uhhh" expression.
"Peeewp!" - (Poop!) What he grumbles under his breath at Neil
"What-EVER mom" - Seriously. Aunt Hillarie's dog pooped on the floor at Grandma Holly's house and he discovered it. "Dog crap mom." "No Liam, Dog poop" A little later he brought Neil in to take a gander at it, (no I wasnt going to clean it up) "Dog crap, Neil!" "NO Liam, POOP!" He just looked at me and then walked away but I thought I hear him say "What-EVER mom" as he left. Later I thought I must have been halucinating. 2 year olds dont do that! The next day at home: "Liam take your shoes to your room please." Repeat that 3 or 4 times to an unresponsive party Until it's said quite sternly and if its Liam your talking to you get a "What-EVER Mom" It's hard to correct him because it's so darn funny but I certainly dont want my 2 year old giving me a 12 year old (girls) attitude! *sigh* (please dont ask me where he learned the word 'crap')
"Actually..." and he uses it in the correct form! I think he got it from Ruth.
"What -a- world?" -when the neighbors sprinklers came on and scared him a little bit.
"Bob a builder, can we fik- it?" -Good ole' Bob. Ruth was a big fan too.
"Lighting Queen...KachOoow~!" -Loves Lightning McQueen too!

He was building a house out of his pineapple chunks! They would only go so high though before they toppled. One of his other little sayings is "_________ teasing me" In this instance it was the Pineapple that was teasing him. If he can't quite get something to work properly it's accused of "teasing" him.









No comments:
Post a Comment