Thursday, April 9, 2009



April 2, 2009
The Fry's by my house has a kids club that likes to celebrate the holidays; I thought I would be nice and take my kids to join the festivities. Im not usually big on the whole Easter Bunny picture, personally I think an enormous rabbit is a bit creepy, but the kids seemed to enjoy it. And they scored some rabbit tattoos and a cookie to frost from the "games" they had set up around the grocery store. I REALLY wanted one of the cookies, but wasn’t offered one and wasn’t going to cut in line to ask for one. I can’t believe it’s almost Easter; Last night I went to the pageant with the Young Women and am going back tomorrow. I can't wait, it’s my fav. part of the Holliday!





(this is the picture they took and printed off at the store for me)

No comments: