Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's been cat in the hat week this week in homage to Dr. Seuss' B-Day, so yesterday when I picked Ruth up from school this is how she looked:
6 weeks ago I told Ruth that if she stopped her bad habit of nail biting/skin chewing I would take her to get her nails done for her Birthday. Well, she was successful (Ive never seen her nails that long before) and I took her to Heidi, the girl that does her Grandma Evans nails, and she got her first mani-pedi. She was so excited to have 1/2 a table full of polish to chose from and came away looking fabulous!


This post reminds me of our YW presidency meeting this morning...does anyone Else's wards do "spa days" at girls camp? Does this seem ridiculous to anyone else or is it just me?

1 comment:

Karen said...

I like her nails. Yea for Ruth.