well, we have officially been scheduled for our c-section, the big day is July 22, 2009 between approximately 10:40 and 10:50am if all goes as planned. (I guess there are a few perks to delivery by Cesarean, sorry Steph...) However both of my last 2 have been scheduled and re-scheduled in the last few weeks so I wont set this in stone yet. I can't believe we are on the downward slope of our pregnancy already.
It's already getting hot during the day, so Neil and I thought we would make some of his ripped up jeans into shorts. (4 pair so far, so much for the great hand me downs I thought I had.) He thought it was the coolest thing ever... so did Liam, he wanted me to cut up his pants too!

1 comment:
You're so lucky to put a for sure (or semi for sure) date on the delivery. My two were both early and surprised me each time.
Thank-you so much for the name suggestions for my aprons. I gotta tell you 'hodge podge hostess' was one of the tops! :)
Post a Comment