In June of 2006 I got so frustrated with Neil's hair not cutting evenly that I took off all attachments and skitched it. This is what he looked like:

My mom said he looked like a cancer patient and begged me never to do it again...well I may have broken my promise because I cant remember if I actually promised or not. I was
trying to cut his hair but it looked ridiculous! He looked like some funky bird with feathers plucked out at random! SO I took care of that problem by removing attachments, again. Seriously though, how funny is this!:

Neil and Liam in 40 years or so! Anyway here is the finished product:


Liam kept rubbing his peach fuzz, and Neil was a little upset saying his teacher probably wouldn't like it... then he brightened when he decided he had hair like Uncle Reddins. A few days ago I overheard him talking to his friend Reese and he was talking in the kind of voice where you just know the person cant possibly believe you but you have to try and convince them anyway; he said "My Uncle Reddin...He has real baby hair! I'm serious, it's all gone." Funny kid, its a good thing (for me facing Grandma Holly :) that their hair grows so darn fast.
2 comments:
Oh, they are soooo cute. I love the one of Liam with his cute little teeth. I do have amazing grandchildren.
I buzzed my son's head after totally botching a "trim". He loved it, but his noggin is so big he looked way out of proportion (bobble-head style). I've never done it that way since. LOL! Your boys are very cute and look ready for the summertime.
P.S. I make "ugly bread" (like your loaf a couple posts back) all the time. I always forget how much it grows...but your rolls do look great!
Post a Comment