Friday, February 20, 2009

They make me laugh!

Kids say (and do) the funniest things, mine are super special though, so they make me laugh a lot...(when they aren't making me growl:) This is a picture of Neil last Saturday. I told him to get dressed so he could go outside and play and to remember to put a little red on since it was Valentines day. When I went out to see what everyone was doing this is what I found:Hello RED! (he even changed his undies for the occasion...they were red.) bad spot for a group shot but they were all there for a second so I thought I would take it anyway... Liam makes me laugh when he eats salsa and guacamole by the spoon...or handful: Ruth excitedly exclaimed: "Look! A cloud factory" as we drove by this factory, on a chilly morning, that we have driven by hundreds of times. Liam sometimes gets 1/2 way through chewing things and decides he doesn't want them after all, but knows he will get in trouble for spitting food out, so they just sit there for a while until he decides he is okay with eating them. Neil makes me laugh when he transfers his "great show and tell" "class leader" "good job" stickers he gets at preschool to his Jammie's and then again onto the clothes he wears the next day (which sometimes are the same clothes he wore the day before...)
She said she is grumpy in the morning because her eyes are still so tired and they don't really wake up until after she eats something and by the time she gets to school they are really awake. Figures right?

They make me laugh when they says stuff like:
Liam- (upon seeing our new president on T.V.) "Bock Bom-Bom! Bock Bom-Bom! (I might listen to a little too much news talk radio...)
Ruth-(while drinking Root beer((or yummy doose' like Liam calls it)) "Mom this stuff gives me a steamy nose!"
Liam- (right before lunch time with a rumbly belly) "I hungreen mommy"
Neil-(While driving in the car) "Dad let go of the goer!" Dad- "What goer? Do you mean the pedal that makes the car go? That's an accelerator." a little while later "DAD let go of your...inseminator!"
Liam- (upon getting one of his favorite shirts on) "Buzz Light-Beer Shirt!"
Neil- (walking through the park with me) "Mom do you know that your never alone?" Mom- "oh yeah, why?" Neil- "Because your always with your shadow!"
Liam- (after watching Mommy do Ruth's hair in a pony tail (she was so excited the day before that it was finally long enough to have it have it done that way, we had to do it up the next day too.) "Horsey Tail!" pointing at Ruth's head.
Ruth- (whenever Neil drives by her on his bike) "Don't look at me, Don'tlookatme!" (He runs into whatever he looks at)

Yes, my children make me laugh, I bet they made you laugh too, just try not to laugh at that inseminator one! (Poor Marcus)

2 comments:

Paula said...

Yes, they do make me laugh and the inseminator one was good. It is amazing what kids come up with. What Great Grandchildren I have.

Karen said...

They are soooooo funny. I think I need to write more stuff that Payton says down, so I can laugh later.