Wednesday, February 25, 2009


My feet.



are going...



GOIIIIING...



*Gasp*#choke#




Okay, okay, I know I’m only 18 ½ weeks and not that big, but when something you’re normally accustomed to seeing suddenly has to be searched for it’s a bit discomfiting.
So about my "health issues", It was a really tough decision, but after praying, fretting, worrying and hoping someone else would make the decision for me… I have decided not to have my Gallbladder surgery until after I deliver in July. My window of opportunity to “safely” have it removed during the 2nd trimester has just about come and gone, I have about a week left where they could do it laparoscopic if there was an emergency, after that, until I deliver, if there is a problem and it has to come out it will be through a 3 or 4 inch incision. :::finding wood::: *knock knock* I mostly came to this conclusion, im SURE by accident, after all of a sudden meat thoroughly disgusted me to the point where I couldn’t walk down the meat isle at the grocery store. After not eating it for 2 weeks it dawned on me that I hadn’t had any pain the whole time *yeah!* Now that I know what to avoid to stop flair ups, I can eat small amounts of it but Hot dogs :( and rotisserie chicken are definitely off limits for now. *sigh* at least they didn’t succeed in taking my French fries and sweets away…

No comments: