Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Liam met Lady Tremaine today, He found the movie in my closet on the floor. It was waiting to one day be given to Ruth as a present so she could look at it, go "Ehh" and toss it aside like she has with "The Little Mermaid" and "Fox and the Hound". (So glad I used those Disney reward points on something my kids would love. I should have gotten them those dumb pens with the lights that spin around and around, its the only thing that really gives them the gimmies at the Disney store.) Anyway, it fell off the shelf when I was digging around one day and I never picked it up so when Liam found it and said "Movie...Watch it!" I said "Ehh" and put it on for him. He LOVED it and keeps saying "Cinderella... Mousie!" He would also say, and please don't judge me, I don't know where he learned it, "Doopid Lady" every time Lady Tremaine came on the screen. I had to ask him to say it again the first time; I thought maybe the grilled cheese sandwich he was talking around was making me hear things but no, my sweet baby muttered in a very resentful tone "Doopid Lady" every time he saw her. *sigh* I did finally manage to redirect his words to "Mean Lady" but my goodness... At least one of my kids will watch the princess movies (and I noticed Neil watched it with him after school even though he told me quite disdainfully that it was a "girl" movie.)

No comments: