Friday, February 27, 2009

So I went to this website a friend told me was pretty funny and have found out some really great stuff about our baby! Here it is:

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. (Arizona in July?!?) Your baby will arrive in the late evening. (They usually schedule me for mornings...) After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours,(labor during a C-section?) your child, a boy, will be born(so I was right about that!). Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long (that's heavier than Ruth was and Shorter than Liam was...). This child will have dark hazel eyes and curly blonde hair. (the curly blonde hair I can see but dark hazel eyes? That would be fun after 3 blue eyed babies.)

So that was informative right? :::rolls eyes:::

No comments: