What? You want me to smile? No Thanks...
.jpg)
(We were sitting in the booth by the kids play area)...and then saw The Tale of Despereaux.
'Oh wow, that was annoying! That lady down there just took a picture in the movie theatre.' I'm sure that's what people were thinking, however...would you rather someone blind you with a flash once, or be serenaded with a crying baby every 10 minutes like when I went to see Twilight? Probably neither huh? Anyway, it was a pretty good movie, we all enjoyed it, Neil only got scared once, Ruth was 2 seats down so I'm not sure how she did though.
Later on we went to Grandma and Grandpas to ring in the New Year after seeing Grandma Holly off to work. Our kids had no problem staying awake, they are really good at being silly.
Neil thought it would be a good idea to leave the house today with no shoes on, so he had to borrow Grandpas.
Happy New Year everyone!
I don't know where Ruth gets it, but at about 20 minutes after midnight when we were finally coming in from watching Grandpa and Dad set off fire crackers, Ruth suddenly felt an urgent need to have made some noise outside so she organized bells for them all to take out and they made a fine ruckus. Why this didn't dawn on her when everyone else was outside making noise I will never know.









No comments:
Post a Comment