
Liam's Birthday party was a great success, well I think, we missed a few people who weren't in town :(Buffalo Evans', New Mexico Brother, Brother Visiting New Mexico Brother, Border Patrol Brother, Missionaries): *sigh* (though when you see my cupcakes, you will be glad you missed it)(that's a bit later on...)

We had yummy Pizza! Say CHEESE! Everyone loves Cheese right? I have been craving it like crazy, (Not as much now though, when you see my cupcakes you will understand)Presents! Liam got some really great things, the highlights though I think were From His Granparents. Grandma Evans got him:
I got him one of these at a thrift store, but we could never find a car that would go all the way down it, I'm wondering if they made it that way on purpose... so he was excited to get one with cars because he REALLY liked it.From Grandma Holly he got a remote control car:


SO Stinkin' cute. Both the car and my baby.
Now the cake; I was going to make a square cake with the Wall-e eyes, but decided cupcakes would be easier so went with them.
that part was fine, my frosting was not. Oh sure it tasted fine, but while I was spreading it on I kept thinking, 'what does this look like? i know it looks like something...'
when I had frosted about a dozen i figured it out! Velveeta! Isn't that revolting?!? the small ones look like cheeseburger sliders ready for the top bun! I seriously couldn't bring myself to try one, I put a few more drops of red food coloring in the rest of the frosting but they didn't look any better. Lukie liked them though. Thanks Luke for making me feel better!
Actually he had one of the redder ones, it kind of looks like carrot mash on his face. *Bleh*It was a good night, Thanks to everyone who came, Liam told me later on how much he enjoyed spending the evening with each and every one of you. He said it made turning two much easier to have spent his special day with those he loves. :) Hoppy birthday Liam!









No comments:
Post a Comment