Happy Birthday Liam!
Just born!
One Year!
Two-day!I can't believe my baby is 2! Liam is the sweetest little guy, Marcus and I were just talking last night about what a great kid he is and how blessed we are to have him as a part of our forever family. He makes me laugh every day, just today he has made me laugh twice in the hour he has been up! He was playing with his GeoTracks (another funny story, last night Marcus asked Liam if it was his birthday tomorrow, not really expecting a response, but he said, very excitedly, "Choo-Choo train! Grandmas House! There!" pointing at the GeoTracks My mom was picking out a train for him at Target about 2 weeks ago and she asked him which one he wanted. I guess he remembered. :) Anyway, one of the trains had dead batteries so it was barely chugging along, Liam jumped up and yelled "I fik it....new Babries!" and ran over to where dad keeps the kitchen tools and batteries. I immediately thought photo opp! and of course this is the result:


Well worth it I think.
How many ways can the word egg nog be pronounced by a 2 and 4 year old in one Christmas season? Lets count...
*Egg-a-nog
*Egg mog
*Egg-a-mog
*Egg Ogg
*Egg....NOG
*bubble gum juice









1 comment:
I must admit that he is one cute little guy! I love the tool apron!
Post a Comment