January 26, 2009 So when does Marcus ever use my camera? I think he has taken maybe a dozen pictures at most, mostly because I asked him very specifically to do so. Liam has been a pill lately about having his nose taken care of, I tried holding him like a baby to wipe it, but he is just to strong for me now, he kept thrashing around like I was trying to take his whole nose off. *Drama* So he got pinned like my brothers did to me growing up, they called it a 'physical' I wasn't actually sitting on him or squashing his arms (or knocking on his chest like physicals of some 20 odd years ago included) I just trapped him and wiped his nose then I look up and Marcus is VIDEO taping me! No one turn me in for child abuse okay? My baby still loves me I promise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment