
This girl who thinks she is a teenager like her Aunt Hill. (*heartbreak* she is almost 20! Hillarie, Not Ruth is almost 20)

Brave boys that get 4 shots without even one tear, all he needed to be brave was his mom hugging him. (He and Liam have also moved up out of the >5th & 10th into the 25th% for their ages!)

Silly babies that like wearing a blanket on their head.


Grandpas that love their Grandkids.

My husband taking a nap with his blankie :) tap tap tap.


That he stayed asleep while I did my grocery shopping! I kept getting weird looks from people who finally noticed his little feet. Is this a weird thing to do?

Outdoor picnics after I clean the kitchen. (They really did eat every one of those nuggets...and the cucumbers!)
This picture of this boy. It's not often that I get a really good one of Neil.
And I love Katie!









2 comments:
Sweet post! Your kids are so cute!! I love the pic of his feet hanging out the grocery cart! I would do that too...anything to get the shopping done in peace, right?:)
Love it. Way to find 'joy in the journey'.
And noses get wiped like that at our house, too.
Post a Comment