Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 21, 2009 So Liam has had himself a "Kayda" doll now for a little while...(a teddy bear dressed up like a pumpkin that Ruth got for her first Halloween)(Kayda is his baby cousin) I guess he decided that it was time for a "Matthew" doll. (his newest baby cousin) He kept having me wrap them up so he could take them for a walk.
They of course had to come with us to Target to pick up our family pictures "Kayda, Mafew...sit cart!" like it was the funniest thing in the world. Well maybe it was, personally I think Liam is pretty funny. We get our family picture taken every January right around our anniversary. They turned out pretty good, I forgot to tell the girl that I needed them taken horizontally to go in our frame though...Oh well. I scanned them onto the computer after I got them all cut up, and that made me wonder why I hadn't scanned any of our other family pictures, then once I found (and scanned) them all I just had to share:
January 2002


January 2003 (fatty fat face, no way I was going to a studio looking like that!)


January 2004
January 2005


January 2006


Not January 2007 We got this picture taken a few months late because I came home from the hospital on our anniversary with a new baby.


January 2008


January 2009

I cant believe next year will add a new person to try to coordinate outfits with... *sigh* :)

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

You have a beautiful family Megan.

Karen said...

I love the new picture.