Saturday, December 6, 2008

Eighth Folder, Eighth Picture


This is my Ruthie, August 12, 2004 at the airport waiting for Uncle Travis to get off the plane. He was just returning from his mission in Spain.


Eight things I am passionate about: The Gospel; Marcus; My Children; Family; Clearance Racks, Thrift Stores; Happy Endings; & Pizza

Eight words or phrases I use the most: ‘Liam get your thumb out of your mouth!’, ‘hurry up! You’re going to be late for school!’, ‘go potty and you can have gum…’ ‘Mmmm… cheese sounds so good’ (or chocolate) ‘If you wear a fancy top, you have to wear plain pants! (Seriously, she went to school yesterday with leopard print pants and a purple flower spangled sparkly sweater, lime green socks and sandals.) ‘No, I'm not buying even one toy!” “Here I come with the vacuum! You better pick up!”, and: ‘when are you going to be home?’

Eight things I want to do before I die: grow a successful garden; go back to Europe with Marcus; go on an all expenses paid shopping spree; win a dream vacation somewhere tropical (not during hurricane season); Motor home the US; live in another state for a few years; Go on a church history tour; move into my dream home.
Eight things I need right now: 6 people who want to buy a puppy for Christmas; A whole batch of Fat Free chocolate chip cookie dough (that doesn't taste like its Fat Free); motivation to take a shower; A maid service; a scrapbook/sewing/computer/crafty crap room in my house; a makeover; a vacation; the winning Power ball ticket.

Eight places I want to visit: holy land; Capri; Swansea; Maui; New England in the Fall (and again in the spring) Venice; Hills alive with music;


Eight favorite restaurants: Costa Vida; Olive Garden; Rumbi; Paradise Bakery; Denny’s (lately); Chick-fil-a; El Paso; Any Steakhouse.

Eight TV shows I watch: 11th hour; NCIS; Survivor; Rick Steve’s Europe; The Mentalist; Conan O’Brien; Numb3rs; Lost.

If you just read this you have to post one on your blog too, just go to the eighth picture folder in your computer and click on the eighth picture and change the answers to the rest.

No comments: