Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 6, 2008
We had our Ward party tonight, my beehives were in charge of face painting, so Ruth Neil and Liam were the first attempts.


Ruth smeared hers before I could get a good picture Neils looks like a blank coloring book page and Liam's was a sad looking star before it was done being painted, but I didn't think they cared. My girls had a lot of fun doing it too and they got more creative and elaborate as the night progressed; the last few kids had their entire faces scribbled on.

They also had bounce houses, a fishing game, darts, a cupcake walk and pony rides that the kids LOVED;





The ponies were tired by the time we got over for a second ride, they kept stopping and refusing to budge.
I ate 2 cupcakes, a hot dog and ruffles potato chips. My gallbladder did not appreciate it, but I could not resist. I was good at Abby's birthday party and only ate a quarter of a cookie with a handful of carrots... I'm weak. This is torture for me. *sigh* Hurry up January!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I'm impressed with your will power. I know how hard it is to leave the good stuff alone even though you know you are going to pay. Love the pictures of the kids. What a fun Ward Party.