I had Liam all ready for church and we were just finishing up last minute preparations before leaving when he ran up to me all upset. He was saying: "Bu-ka" over and over and searching the sides of his pants. I had no idea what he was trying to tell me until he held out his little micro machine and said "bu-ka, car-car” He was searching for his pocket. I told him he didn’t have any pockets and he looked like a beaten puppy so I grabbed some baby Dockers and sent him to dad with his puppy look. After we had gotten to church and sat down he started struggling with his "bu-kas" so I helped him out and we found a lot of little treasures in there!

We decided a few months ago that bringing toys and snacks to church was what was causing the noise pollution coming from our pew so we no longer bring any. It's been great. I guess Liam decided to take matters in his own hands. (Or pockets) Must be learning from the master; one Sunday Neil pulled a spider man action figure out of the waistband of his pants(too big for the pocket) and started playing with it like we couldn’t see it if it was down by his leg. You got to applaud their creativity, right?









No comments:
Post a Comment