Monday, October 20, 2008

October 18, 2008
Our computer needed (add computer jargon here) done so Marcus and Liam went together to get parts for it. After going to Grandma and Grandpas house to look on the computer for the best price they went to Fry's electronics. Liam came running in the house when they got home so excited saying: "Yummie Juice!" repeatedly. Marcus had a bit of a sheepish smile on his face when he told me Liam shared his Dr. Pepper with him. He after he finished explaining his new beverage of choice to me, he went in to help Daddy.



Cute as it was to see him 'helping' He wasn’t much help, so I took him into his room to get jammies on and wind down. He was so wired, he started putting all his toys 'ni-night' on a blanket but when that got filled up he started filling his bed. He loaded almost all his toys/shoes/clothing that was on the floor and in the toy box into his bed yelling "Ni-Night!" or "Ah-mohsh!" (Almost) after he would throw it in. I don’t think he quite understood what 'Almost' meant though because he would do a little celebration dance after yelling it. I threw him in his bed after about 20 minutes and told him to unload the toys back into the toy box. He was so exhausted by the time he finished he could hardly lift his arm. Caffeine + Liam = Crazy. (No more please)

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is so funny. I just love Liam.

Katie said...

That kids is so cute. Your kids have so much personality. I wonder where they get that.